top of page
- Only touch tattoo with clean hands.
- Bandage comes off in 2-4 hours.
- With clean hands, wash tattoo with warm water and a mild soap (Dial or Dove).
- Do not use washcloths or lufas on your new tattoo.
- Pat dry with a clean paper towel or let air dry.
- Apply a thin layer of A&D a few times a day for the first two days, and then switch to fragrance-free lotion (Aquaphor or Lubriderm). Apply lotion 2-3 times a day or as needed.
- No swimming, baths, or hot tubs.
- No tanning or direct sunlight for 2-3 weeks.
- Do not pick or scratch at your new tattoo.
- Do not re-bandage your new tattoo.
- Symptoms of tattoo infections include: Prolonged severe pain. Redness. Swelling. Sores that contain thick, white or yellow fluid. Muscle aches and pains affecting the whole body. Extreme thirst. Hard, red, raised bumps or wounds. Nausea. Vomiting. Fever, especially over 102. We advise the client to consult a healthcare professional upon indication of infection of the skin tissue.
bottom of page